Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rheumy...

So I had a good couple of days, feel like I'm finally starting to get better. However, I've realized that I am definitely flared up bi-laterally. With the exception of my left elbow and shoulder. So for now it's both feet, both knees, both ankles. The ankles are the newest ones added to my collection of flared joints. I am so tired of people staring at me when I walk. because of my ankles, sometimes I wobble and it probably makes me look a little drunk. Which isn't good when you're taking your daughter to cheer practice, and all the Mom's are staring. Whatever...

Made it through yesterday with only 2 vicodin. 1 in morning and 1 at night. I was going to try and just do Ibuprofen this morning, but I was in a lot of pain this morning, and I have to drive to Reno (1 hour) this afternoon. So I took 1 to ease the pain. Should be worn off by the time I leave.

So I managed to get an appt with a rheumatologist in Reno today. I am so happy for this because at least now I can either rule-out, or confirm a rheumatology diagnosis. This is at the same office that Bodie goes to, but different doc.

I will update after appt.

No comments:

Post a Comment